Spring rolls with a difference from Burren Smokehouse.
Smoked Salmon & Ginger RollsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 250g Burren Smokehouse smoked salmon, finely diced
- 3 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp good mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- Pinch of Chinese Five spice powder
- 5 sheets filo pastry
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- To serve: soy sauce or/and sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7. Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
- In a bowl mix the salmon, the coriander, spring onions, mayonnaise, the ginger and the Chinese 5 spice together.
- Lay out the filo pastry sheets and cut into 2 or 3 strips width wise.
- Tip: Keep the unused pastry strips under a damp tea towel or they will become brittle and unworkable.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of the salmon mixture at the end of each strip, fold in the sides and roll up into a cigar shape.
- Place each roll onto the baking sheet, brush with melted butter and bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a bowl of soy sauce or sweet chilli sauce.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021