Fire & Smoke Sweet BBQ Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Jalapeños are perfect for unexpected guests over the festive season they are super quick and easy to make!
Sweet BBQ Bacon Wrapped Cheesy JalapeñosAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 180g Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 125g Grated Cheddar
- ½ tsp Onion Salt
- 6 Jalapeños
- 12 Fire & Smoke Sweet BBQ Bacon Medallions
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 160°C fan assisted / gas 4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar and onion salt together in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthways then remove the seeds.
- Fill the jalapeño halves with the cheese mixture then wrap each one in a bacon medallion. Secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange stuffed jalapeños on the baking tray and bake until the bacon is cooked and the cheese filling is bubbling, about 15-18 minutes.
- Leave to cool for about 5 minutes before serving. Arrange on a serving dish, and enjoy! (For extra festive cheer, goes well with cranberry sauce.)