This is a tasty alternative to chips. Perfect as a side or even as a snack on their own
Sweet Potato WedgesAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt & pepper
- Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- In an oven-proof dish toss the wedges in olive oil, cumin, ground coriander, paprika, cayenne pepper and honey.
- Season with salt and a very minimal amount of pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Please ensure to turn them throughout cooking so they do not burn.