A delicious Thai inspired snack or starter that will impress your guests.
Thai Chicken Lettuce CupsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 450g minced chicken
- 2 red chillis, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lemongrass stalk (remove all woody layers and finely chopped)
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Juice of ½ lime
- Little gem lettuce leaves
- Fresh mint and coriander
- Thin strips of red chilli
- In a wok or frying pan, heat a little olive oil. Add chilli, garlic, lemongrass, ginger and cook for 1 minute. Then add the minced chicken and cook for a further 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add fish sauce and lime juice.
- Serve in washed lettuce cups and sprinkle with chopped mint, coriander and thin strips of red chilli.