Fire & Smoke BBQ Turkey & Cranberry Quesadilla are so quick and easy to make – perfect for the festive season.
Turkey & Cranberry QuesadillaAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 Tortilla Wraps
- Grated Cheddar/Mozzarella Mix
- Fire & Smoke BBQ Smoked Turkey
- Cranberry Sauce
- Oil, for cooking
- Spread a small handful of cheese evenly over one of the tortilla wraps. Tear pieces of the BBQ smoked turkey and arrange on top. Scatter with a bit more cheese.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of cranberry sauce on top, then finish off with more cheese. Place second tortilla wrap on top.
- Heat a large pan or skillet on medium heat, then drizzle with a bit of oil once hot. Transfer uncooked quesadilla to the heated pan and cook until tortilla wrap is golden underneath. Use a large spatula to flip the quesadilla over and cook again until crisp and golden.
- Remove from pan and cut into wedges. Garnish with smoked paprika and serve with sour cream.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021