Tzatziki is a refreshing Greek yoghurt based dip.
TzatzikiAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 200g plain Greek yogurt
- 15cm cucumber peeled and diced very small
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- Peel and dice the cucumber into small chunks. Mix with yoghurt.
- Then add all the other ingredients and mix together.
- Serve as a dip or as a side with a hot curry.