Watermelon & Kiwi Ice Pops – 3 ingredients and a little patience is all you need to make these refreshing fruity ice pops! Perfect for the summer and great for kids, these are made with fresh watermelon, kiwi and a dash of coconut water. Refreshing, colourful and delicious! This recipe makes about 10 ice pops, depending on the size of your moulds, but you can easily halve the recipe to make less. If your ice pop moulds have individual lids that are attached to the plastic sticks, you will need to use other ice pop sticks as a lid won’t allow you to add the second layer of juice.
Watermelon & Kiwi Ice PopsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 500g seedless watermelon flesh, roughly cubed
- 4 kiwis
- 60ml coconut water (or regular water or apple juice)
- Place watermelon chunks in a blender jug and blend until liquid then pour into ice pop moulds, leaving space at the top for the kiwi. Insert plastic or wooden ice pop sticks into each one then put in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Peel kiwis and cut into chunks. Place chunks into a blender jug and pour in coconut water (or regular water or apple juice). Blend.
- Top up each semi-frozen ice pop with blended kiwi then return to the freezer and leave overnight to freeze.