White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookies
White Chocolate Raspberry CookiesAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 75g room temperature butter
- 75g caster sugar
- 75g soft light brown sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 175g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 100g white chocolate drops
- 50g fresh raspberries halved
- Heat the oven to 180° gas mark 4. Line your baking sheet with greased parchment paper.
- Put the butter and both types of sugar in a mixing bowl and stir till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Break the egg into a small bowl and beat with a fork.
- Add the vanilla essence to the egg and mix together and add it a little at a time to the butter and sugar mix stirring it well between each addition.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the sugar, butter and egg mix keep stirring until the mixture is smooth.
- Add half of the white chocolate drops to the mixture ensuring they are will distributed and add in the raspberries and gently mix them in so not to mash them too much.
- Put a heaped teaspoon of the mixture on to the lined baking sheet and flatten each one with the back of a fork and sprinkle them with the remaining white chocolate drops.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes until they are golden brown. When they are cooked leave them on the tray for a couple of minutes and then lift them with a spatula on to the a wire rack to cool