Avocado Salad, serve this fresh and healthy salad with warm wholewheat pita bread for a light lunch or dinner.
Avocado SaladAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
For the dressing:
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Grinding black pepper
For the salad:
- 1 baby gem lettuce, roughly torn
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- ¼ cucumber, cut into cubes
- Small bunch fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 8 fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 avocados, cut into chunky cubes
- For the dressing, combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Mix together and set aside.
- To assemble the salad, combine all salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Cut and add the avocado last so that it doesn't brown. Just before serving, pour dressing over and lightly toss.
- Serve immediately.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021