Burger in a bowl – a juicy beef burger patty served on a bed of mixed greens and piled high with your favourite burger toppings, this burger in a bowl is a delicious meal for those following a paleo or gluten free diet.
Burger in a BowlAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 500g beef mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Olive oil, for cooking
- 1 packet mixed leaves, rinsed
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- Combine mince, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix together with clean hands until thoroughly combined. Divide into four equal portions then shape each portion into a burger patty. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or until ready to cook.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick pan on high heat for about 5 minutes, then lower the heat to medium high and drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place the burger patties in the pan or BBQ and cook for 3-4 minutes on either side.
- While burgers are cooking, divide the mixed leaves amongst bowls or plates. Once burgers are cooked, place burgers on top of leaves then finish off with slices of tomato and onion, or any other of your favourite burger toppings and condiments.
- Raw burgers can be kept in the fridge for 1-2 days before cooking. Keep patties separated with squares of parchment paper and keep wrapped in clingfilm or in an airtight container.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021