Chicken & Chorizo Stew – A Spanish-inspired casserole that is perfect for a dinner party on the run.
Chicken & Chorizo StewAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 chorizo sausage, cut into rounds
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp sweet, smoked paprika
- 1 generous pinch crushed chilli flakes
- 450ml tomato passata
- 1 tin butter/cannellini beans, drained
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp black olives, stoned
- Roasted baby potatoes
- Green beans
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4.
- In a dry frying pan, fry the chorizo on a low heat until crispy and fat has rendered into the pan. Sear the chicken and remove the chorizo and chicken to a casserole dish.
- Stir in the garlic, paprika and chilli, frying for a minute until garlic is cooked through.
- Pour in the passata, bring to a boil and pour over the chicken and chorizo. Stir in the beans.
- Cook in the oven for 35 minutes. Ten minutes before the end of cooking, dot with olives.
- Serve with baby roast potatoes and green beans.