Chocolate Brownie Hearts a little something to share with your loved one. Created by Catherine Fulvio for Whirlpool
Chocolate Brownie HeartsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 175g butter
- 175g chocolate, roughly chopped
- 300g golden caster sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- 100g self-raising flour, sifted
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- Raspberries, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/fan 140°C/gas 4. Line a 25cm x 15cm brownie tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water (bain marie) until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the caster sugar, mix well.
- Stir in the eggs and chopped pistachio nuts. Fold in the flour, cocoa powder and pour into the lined brownie tin and carefully smooth.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until the brownies come away from the sides and the top is crusty.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 20 minutes before transferring onto the cooling rack. Cool completely before cutting out the heart.
- To cut out the heart shapes, using a small to medium heart cutter, pressing the shape out in one direct and then in the opposite direct to use the maximum amount of brownie cake.
- Place on a piece of parchment and dust with cocoa powder.
- Serve with raspberries.