Recipe courtesy of Glenisk and created by Rozanne Stevens
Creamy Tarragon ChickenAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 chicken breasts or chicken supremes
- 4 small shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 150ml dry white wine
- 200ml chicken stock
- Glenisk Organic Fresh Cream or Glenisk Organic Crème Fraiche
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- salt & pepper
- Mashed potato
- Season the chicken well with salt and pepper. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and brown well on both sides for about 4 minutes a side. Set aside on a clean plate.
- Gently sauté the shallots in the olive oil until soft.
- Dissolve the cornflour in the white wine and add to the pan. Bubble up for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the mustard, chicken stock and cream.
- Return the chicken to the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir through the tarragon, simmer for 3 minutes and adjust seasoning.