Sprouted seeds are packed with nutrition and are very much part of my daily diet. They are extremely cheap to produce and are great value for money, particularly when you consider their many benefits. They improve the immune system, help the body to flush out waste, and they also protect us against disease. Simply throw some lemon juice, garlic, fresh herbs and freshly grated ginger together for an explosion of crunchy, fragrant nourishment. Get this amazing recipe and more from Bernadette Bohan cookbook Raw
Feel-Great Sprouted SaladAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 handfuls sprouted seeds (alfalfa, onion, sunflower or broccoli)
- Handful basil
- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot, grated
- 35 g pine nuts
- Slice the onion and red pepper, and grate the carrot.
- Toss your chosen sprouts into the mix and add the pine nuts.
- Drizzle with your favourite dressing. How simple is that?
- Not only are sprouts superfoods, their visual appeal is a wonderful boost to any salad or sandwich
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021