Spiced nuggets of beef or lamb with a cool, creamy dip – this is delicious! Courtesy www.bordbia.ie
Grilled Kofta with Avocado DressingAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 450g minced beef or lamb
- 1 onion, finely chopped, sautéed in oil till golden and cooled
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp chilli oil, optional but nice (see recipe below)
- salt & pepper
For avocado dressing:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp greek style natural yoghurt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp chili oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Mix the mince, onion, scallions, chili oil (if using) and seasoning well together. With wet hands shape the mixture onto 4 skewers and grill or barbecue for 5-6 minutes on each side until fully cooked.
- To make the Avocado Dressing: Place all the ingredients in the processor and whiz for a few seconds.
- Serve the koftas with salad leaves, rice and the avocado dressing.