Fresh garden peas in a cucumber and mint salad. This recipe is created using ingredients from Marks & Spencer’s Summer Of Flavour Range.
Pea, Cucumber & Mint SaladAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- ½ large cucumber
- 400g fresh garden peas
- 4-5tbsp M&S lighter West Country crème fraiche (or Greek style yogurt)
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh chives
- 1 tsp M&S mint sauce (or to taste)
- Sea salt
- Halve the cucumber lengthways and use a small sharp knife to slip out the watery seeded core. Either finely slice or dice the cucumber into a colander set over a saucer. Sprinkle liberally with salt and leave to stand for 10 minutes for the salt to draw water out of the cucumber.
- Meanwhile cook the peas according to the pack instructions until just tender. Tip into a sieve and refresh under cold running water then drain thoroughly, tip into a bowl, cover and chill until required.
- . Rinse the cucumber under running water to remove the salt. Drain and pat dry with absorbent kitchen towel then add to the peas.
- Stir in the crème fraiche, chives and mint sauce. Chill until ready to serve.