Budget friendly and just as tasty as some of the more expensive firm white fleshed fish, Pollack is our fish of choice when it comes to family mealtimes.
Pollack with herby crustAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pollack fillets
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1tbsp fresh dill, oregano or parsley, chopped
- 50g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Steamed green vegetables and baby potatoes
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/gas mark 6.
- Grease a baking sheet with a few drops of the olive oil, and arrange the fillets of fish on top. Sprinkle them with the lime juice.
- Mix together the lime zest, breadcrumbs, herbs, most of the grated cheese and remaining olive oil. Season with a little salt and black pepper. Share between the fish fillets, spreading it over the surface of each one. Sprinkle the reserved Parmesan cheese on top.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with steamed greens and baby potatoes.