A quick and impressive starter or light lunch.
Prawns with Chilli, Lemon and GarlicAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30g butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded, chopped finely
- 20 large uncooked prawns
- 1 lemon
- 1 bag of mixed lettuce leaves
- lemon wedges
- Shell and devein the prawns (alternatively ask your fishmonger to do this for you)
- Heat olive oil a d butter in a frying pan.
- Add garlic and chilli then fry for 30 seconds over a medium heat.
- Add prawns and fry for 1 or 1 ½ minutes each side or until they turn pink.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the pan and mix into the cooking juices and sprinkle with coriander.
- Serve on mixed lettuce leaves with a wedge of lemon.