Try this beautiful smoked salmon prawn and leek tart created by Michelin star chef Oliver Dunne perfect for Christmas lunch
Smoked Salmon Prawn and Leek TartAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermed..
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 200g Smoked Salmon (finely sliced)
- 200g Fresh Prawns
- 1 Leek (diced)
- 1 Celery Stick (diced)
- ½ Lemon Zest (grated)
- 1Tbsp Capers
- 150ml Cream
- 1 Whole Large Egg
- 1 Tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 Pkt Short Crust Pastry
- 20g Butter
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan & fry the diced celery for 2-3 minutes, then add the leek & cook for 1 min more. Add the prawns & cook until white on the outside but still pink in the centre then remove from the heat.
- Put the smoked salmon, capers, parsley & lemon zest in a large bowl and stir everything together.
- Beat the egg and add to the cream & parmesan.
- Roll out the pastry and bake blind @ 180°C for 25 min.
- When cooked mix the cream mix & the fish together.
- Pour mix into tart base and cook for 30 min at 160°C until it wobbles like jelly in the centre when moved slightly
- Serve with side salad.