The perfect handheld dinner.
Spicy Chicken PittasAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 tbsp low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp fresh chopped coriander
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into thin rings
- Pitta bread
- Green salad
- Low fat natural yoghurt
- Mix together the yoghurt, garam masala, chilli powder, lime juice, coriander and red chilli.
- Marinate the chicken in the yoghurt mixture for as long as possible, or at least an hour. Preheat the griddle pan or barbecue and cook the chicken until charred and cooked through. Set aside and toss the onions until softened and slightly charred.
- Serve the chicken and onion in toasted pitta breads with green salad and low fat yoghurt.