Black & Blueberry Smoothie Bowl. A fun way to serve a simple smoothie is as a smoothie bowl. This smoothie can be made with fresh or frozen berries but will be a little thicker if made with frozen berries. This recipe either makes one large smoothie bowl, which you can enjoy as your main breakfast, or divided between two smaller bowls to have with a lovely brunch.
Black & Blueberry Smoothie BowlAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
For the smoothie:
- 260g blueberry yoghurt
- 125ml milk of choice
- 150g fresh or frozen blueberries & blackberries
- ¾ kiwi, peeled
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
To decorate :
- Flaked almonds
- Fresh or frozen blueberries & blackberries
- ¼ kiwi, cut in slices
- Combine smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Tip: Your smoothie will be thicker if using frozen berries, and if you like, you could also freeze your milk in an ice-cube tray to help get a lovely thick consistency.
- Tip: You can also add a drizzle of honey for a little more sweetness.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl, then decorate with flaked almond, berries and slices of kiwi. Or anything else you fancy!