Pancakes with Stewed Apple, Cinnamon, Almonds & Yogurt topping.
Stewed Apple PancakesAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 125g plain flour
- 300ml of milk
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- Oil for frying
- 2 red eating apples
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 250ml natural yogurt
- 1 Tbsp flaked & toasted almonds
- Optional – drizzle honey
- Sieve flour and salt into a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour; add the egg and about 100ml of the milk. As you beat the mixture, gradually add the rest of the milk until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into a jug and allow to stand for 30-40mins.
- Pour a thin layer of the batter onto an oiled and heated frying pan.
- Fry until golden brown and turn/flip to brown the other side.
- To stew the apple, cut the apple into small cubes place in a saucepan with 2 tablespoons of water and cinnamon. Simmer until the apple is tender.
- Fold the crepes in half and then in half again.
- Spoon on the yogurt and then the stewed apple on top.
- Sprinkle on flaked almonds.
- Optional drizzle on honey.